1. Experience in designing, developing, implementing, marketing and evaluating public outreach programs, workshops and public forums for homeowners, builders, developers, civic groups and special interest groups.
2. Experience analyzing community problems and developing sound and appropriate recommendations.
3. Experience negotiating agreements, defending positions, and presenting information to public and private sector leaders.
4. Experience in facilitating groups and presenting technical information and complex processes to varied audiences.
5. Experience in writing newsletters, educational video scripts and technical public education materials.
6. Experience in creating/designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and evaluating websites and web content germane to educational and social media.
7. Experience in designing, developing, implementing, evaluating customer surveys, analyzing results and reporting results to management.
8. Experience translating, in writing, public education materials or coordinating the written translation of public education materials.
If selected for consideration for this position, you may be required to provide a writing sample.