Resume must include information specific to the preferred criteria listed below. Make sure that your resume references your knowledge, skills, and abilities as they relate to the preferred criteria. Ideally, the preferred criteria should be addressed in a separate section in your resume. The system only allows for one document to be submitted so your preferred criteria must be part of the resume.
1) Experience in handling constituent service inquiries and complaints.
2) Knowledge of local public assistance programs.
2) Experience in working effectively with constituents, community groups, and elected and appointed officials.
3) Experience in setting priorities and organizing work assignments within deadlines.
4) Experience in providing an advanced level of office and administrative support.
If selected for consideration for this position, you may be required to provide evidence that you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities indicated on your resume.
All applicants will be reviewed by OHR to determine whether or not they meet minimum qualifications for the position. All applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be reviewed and rated by subject matter experts based on the Preferred Criteria. Based on the results of Preferred Criteria evaluation, applicants will be rated and placed on the Eligible List as either "Qualified" or "Well Qualified." The highest rated applicants will be placed on the Eligible List and may be considered for interview. Employees meeting minimum qualifications who are same grade or higher will be placed on Eligible List as a "Transfer" candidate and may be considered for interview. Note: In the event there are 5 or less minimally qualified candidates, all will be placed on the Eligible List as Qualified and will be interviewed.