Resume must include information specific to the preferred criteria listed below. Make sure that your resume references your knowledge, skills, and abilities as they relate to the preferred criteria. Ideally, the preferred criteria should be addressed in a separate section in your resume. The system only allows for one document to be submitted so your preferred criteria must be part of the resume.
1. Experience providing direct human services in a broad range of social, health and/or public assistance agencies
2. Experience working with clients from a wide range of socioeconomic and diverse multi-cultural/multi-lingual backgrounds
3. Experience in multi-tasking, managing crisis situations and observing child/parent visits
4. Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the public and/or members of public and private agencies
5. Experience in using personal computers, client data bases, Word and Microsoft email and preparing and maintaining client notes
If selected for consideration for this position, you may be required to provide evidence that you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities indicated on your resume.
All applicants will be reviewed by OHR to determine whether or not they meet minimum qualifications for the position. All applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be reviewed and rated by subject matter experts based on the Preferred Criteria. Based on the results of Preferred Criteria evaluation, applicants will be rated and placed on the Eligible List as either "Qualified" or "Well Qualified." The highest rated applicants will be placed on the Eligible List and may be considered for interview. Employees meeting minimum qualifications who are same grade or higher will be placed on Eligible List as a "Transfer" candidate and may be considered for interview. Note: In the event there are 5 or less minimally qualified candidates, all will be placed on the Eligible List as Qualified and will be interviewed.