Resume must include information specific to the preferred criteria listed below. Make sure that your resume references your knowledge, skills, and abilities as they relate to the preferred criteria. Ideally, the preferred criteria should be addressed in a separate section in your resume. The system only allows for one document to be submitted so your preferred criteria must be part of the resume.
1. Experience managing a significant program area or service utilizing multiple resources and making decisions with long-range strategic implications or policy precedence implications
2. Experience in supervision and training of employees, volunteers and contracted workers
3. Experience in written and oral communications that convey information (training materials/presentation, procedural documentation, correspondence, reports requiring research prior to making recommendations)
4. Experience in resolution of complex operational problems that are barriers to improved services, business practices, and teamwork throughout the organization directed
5. Experience in utilizing contacts inside and outside the County, including interagency or community groups, to coordinate and expedite work efforts, resolve problems, implement, and/or evaluate policies and services
6. Experience in a variety of administrative functions to include budget, human resources, procurement and contract administration
7. Experience in diplomatically navigating difficult and sensitive situations with challenging user groups, seeking creative solutions that address the issue and maintain excellence in customer services while consistently implementing CUPF policy despite challenges
8. Experience working with culturally diverse and politically involved community groups in accessing government facilities, resources and programs
If selected for consideration for this position, you may be required to provide evidence that you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities indicated on your resume.
All applicants will be reviewed by OHR to determine whether or not they meet minimum qualifications for the position. All applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be reviewed and rated by subject matter experts based on the Preferred Criteria. Based on the results of Preferred Criteria evaluation, applicants will be rated and placed on the Eligible List as either "Qualified" or "Well Qualified." The highest rated applicants will be placed on the Eligible List and may be considered for interview. Employees meeting minimum qualifications who are same grade or higher will be placed on Eligible List as a "Transfer" candidate and may be considered for interview. Note: In the event there are 5 or less minimally qualified candidates, all will be placed on the Eligible List as Qualified and will be interviewed.